P: 07 3343 1800 M: 0418 740 500
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION LF6ES8431A - 8kg 6000 Series Front Loader Washing Machine KEY FEATURES
- Time Save Reduces your washing time up to 50% on certain programs for smaller loads saving you energy and time.
- Silk and wool program
- Anti-allergy program
- Ultra quick program Washes 3kg in just 20 minutes
- Aqua Control System Automatically shuts off the water inlet if a leak is detected in the hose.
- The new XXL glass door has a larger opening, which makes loading and unloading laundry seamless
- OKOInverter brushless inverter motor is quieter and can extend the working life of the motor whilst using less energy
- Reg Number: C01885
- WELS Star Rating: 4
- Water Consumption: 77
MODEL AND DESIGN
- Domestic warranty details (yrs) 5
- Front Loader Type Front Loader
- Capacity (Kg) 8
- Frontloader Wash system Advanced Wash Technology
- Depth with hoses (mm) 600
- Energy for Washing
- Energy Star Rating 4
- Energy Consumption Warm (KWhr/yr) 320
- Water efficiency star rating 4
- Water consumption (litres) 77
- Noise level dBA 51
- Number of Programs 10
- Frontloader Wash programs delicates,synthetics,20 min - 3kg,anti-allergy,cottons,duvets,steam refresh, OutDoor, wool / silk, jeans
- Wash options wash temperatures, pre wash, Stain, Time save, Extra Rinse, Delay Start, rinse, Eco, drain & spin, Extra silent, Soft Plus
- Dispenser fabric conditioner dispenser, pre-wash dispenser, Powder or liquid detergent dispenser
- Type of controls electronic rotary, electronic touchscreen
- Control panel colour Silver
- Functions available: Time remaining, fault diagnostic display, delay start, extra rinse, wash cycle progress indicator, door lock indicator, child lock indicator, spin speed indicator, Temperature, Steam, Time save, economy option, maximum load capacity indicator, extra silent, load weight, Soft Plus
- Type of display LED
- Drum material stainless steel
- Reversible No
- Door Colour White
- door lock Yes
- Cabinet Colour white
- Cabinet material painted galvanized steel
- Water pressure requirements min 50
- Water pressure requirements max 800
- Water supply cold
- Inlet hose length 150
- Inlet hose extension avail as spare part Yes
- Drain hose length 145
- Drain hose extension avail as spare part Yes
- Service cord length 1.8
- Motor type Okolnverter
- Rinsing system extra rinse
- Maximum spin speed 1400
- Variable spin speed Yes PLEASE NOTE: Item may show marks/scratches/dents or imperfections. Accessories may vary from standard or not included. Returns/refunds based on marks/scratches/dents or imperfections will not be accepted. We can arrange delivery to selected areas, just ask us for a quote Nationwide shipping subject to item dimensions & the proposed destination meeting our freight partners criteria. PHD Factory Outlet (Where Everyone Gets A Bargain) 14/58 Wecker Rd Mansfield QLD 4122
P: 07 3343 1800 M: 0418 740 500
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout or emailed to you if a freight price has been requested.
Shipping times will vary depending on freight company, delivery location and COVID-19.
Local delivery is available for all orders and varies depending on item and location.
Deliveries are made from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 14/58 Wecker Road, Mansfield Qld 4122. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours business days only. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are 9am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday & 9am – 12.30pm Saturday. Please have your order confirmation email or Tax Invoice with you when you come.
We do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification from us or the shipping company which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and Tax Invoice number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
We do in some circumstances ship small items to PO Boxes by Australia Post ONLY.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges.
We accept returns up to 7 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order or Tax Invoice number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Books with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- If you change your mind or have made incorrect measurements.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:14/58 Wecker Road, Mansfield, QLD, 4122, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:14/58 Wecker Road, Mansfield, QLD, 4122, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.